Sunday, October 12, 2014

Sunday Funday....Maybe? :P

  So this Sunday morning we went to church. Which is no surprise, since we go whenever we can. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE GOING TO CHURCH!! Sunday school was first, and my small group leader Amy Barbee is such an amazing teacher! Next we had Church service. The Youth always sits in the front row, which is super cool. And our current pastor, Dr.Echols, is an extremely fantastic Pastor. I just love his sermons.

  Currently, I am sitting on the couch blogging (duh) and watching football. Ahhhhhh...... Let's just take a moment to realize how nice this is. Soon, however, I will be cleaning the car with my dad, and then working on my extensive amount of math homework. ick. Well, at least it now makes sense to me now that my mom has gone over it with me.

        Thanks for reading!!


No comments:

Post a Comment